The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
It's a bold claim to publicly declare my chocolate chip cookies to be the best ever. Just know that I wouldn't say this if I didn't really believe it. And many other people believe it, too, because this has become one of the most popular chocolate chip cookie recipes on the Internet! What makes them so special? They aren't too sweet, have crispy bottoms and soft, chewy centers, and are loaded with chocolate chips and a hint of sea salt in every bite. These cookies are truly magnificent.
Click here to see more Chocolate Chip Cookie recipes.
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 Cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 Cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 Teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 3/4 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 Teaspoons sea salt
- 2 1/4 Cups semisweet chocolate chips