Breaded zucchini with grated cheese
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The zucchini is cleaned, washed and cut into thin slices. Put it in a bowl, sprinkle with salt each layer and leave for 3-4 hours in the refrigerator.
Remove from the refrigerator, squeeze the water left by the pumpkin.
In a bowl, mix the eggs with the cheese, 3 tablespoons of flour, salt and pepper. Slice the zucchini through the flour and then through the egg mixed with the cheese and fry in oil.
Remove on a kitchen napkin to drain excess oil. Serve hot or cold with sour cream or garlic mayonnaise with sour cream.
Baked Egg Pumpkin Recipe
2 weeks ago I discovered how delicious grilled pumpkins can be. Certainly their sweetness can add flavor to any dish. Today, for breakfast, I chose to prepare something more special, with pumpkins in the foreground. A quick, healthy and low-calorie recipe.
Baked Egg Pumpkin Recipe
Ingredients for 3 servings:
- 3 small pumpkins
- 6 eggs
- smoked cheese
We wash the pumpkins and then we clean them and cut off their heads.
We cut them in half lengthwise, and clean them of the core.
Place the zucchini in a pan, season with salt and pepper, then put an egg in each half of the zucchini. Add grated cheese, greens, salt and pepper. Add a cup of chicken soup to the pan and bake for 10-15 minutes at 180 degrees.
After about 15 minutes, take the zucchini out of the oven and serve them with fresh tomatoes and grated cheese.
Simple, fast, delicious! Good appetite!
Caloric intake: about 350 calories (100 grams of zucchini, 100 grams of tomatoes, 120 grams of eggs, 40 grams of smoked cheese).
Equally tasty are:
4 comments for
Baked Egg Pumpkin Recipe
Comment by cineva93 on July 12, 2010 at 08:47
Is pumpkin sculpture the new trend in culinary art?
I was expecting something more sophisticated though: & # 8220Maradona with the ball & # 8221 carved in pumpkin & # 8230 or aaaa sculpture in pumpkin representing the statue of liberty & # 8230
yes it is good and so & # 8230 a pumpkin boat with various white and yellow boxes yes & # 8217 without beer
Comment by Larisa on July 12, 2010 at 10:21
you didn't get caught
it's about the pumpkin's freedom to express what he wants
Comment by Dragos on June 21, 2011 at 14:59
I have a question & # 8230you must put a cup of chicken soup in the tray. as long as I don't have it around..or what I could replace it with.Thanks in advance!: D
Comment by Larisa on June 21, 2011 at 3:15 p.m.
It is not necessary to put chicken soup, you can add plain water. I've done it many times and it works out well.
Good idea with pumpkins I think these days I will repeat the recipe.
Pumpkin bread with cheese!
1.Cut the zucchini into circles 3-4 mm thick.
2. Put them in a deep bowl. Sprinkle with salt and stir a little. Let them rest for 15-20 minutes to release their juice. Then drain the resulting juice from the bowl so that the pumpkins remain relatively dry.
3.Cut the cheese into slices (try to buy a cheese, which melts well), whose size should not exceed the diameter of the zucchini slices.
4. Beat the eggs with a fork until smooth, salting to taste.
5. Take 2 slices of zucchini and roll them in flour. Then overlap them by placing a slice of cheese between them.
6. Dip the resulting sandwich in the beaten eggs, then roll it in breadcrumbs.
7. Place the pumpkin sandwiches on the pan with hot oil. Fry them over low heat, under the lid, on both sides, until golden brown (for 7-8 minutes on each side).
8. Transfer them to a plate lined with paper towels to remove excess oil.
Pumpkin balls with cheese
Pumpkin balls with cheese or the assorted pumpkin and cheese balls.
Pumpkin dumplings with cheese & # 8211 summer appetizer, easy to prepare, are crispy on the outside because they are given through corn and then fried in oil and soft on the inside.
Green zucchini (zuchini) freshly picked from their own garden and grown organically (100% natural) washed and wiped, grated, salted and left for 15 minutes in a bowl.
The grated watermelons are put in a strainer and then squeezed through a gauze or with your hands.
In a bowl, mix the zucchini with the finely grated cheese, the egg, a hot paprika powder, the crushed garlic and the white flour, with wet hands we make balls that we roll through the corn. Now I used semolina, but you can also use breadcrumbs.
The balls are fried in hot oil and removed on paper towels in the kitchen to remove excess oil.
The pumpkin and cheese balls are served hot or cold with tomato salad or garlic sauce.
Pumpkin in the oven
Cut into slices zucchini, onions and potatoes, clean.
Put them in a larger bowl with the garlic and green parsley, sprinkle with oil and mix.
Season with salt, pepper, paprika, to taste and mix.
Pour into a heat-resistant dish and add 1 glass of water (about 200 ml).
Cover the bowl with aluminum foil.
Put in the hot oven, for about 45 minutes, at 180 degrees or until the vegetables are done.
Meanwhile, beat the eggs with the sour cream and add ½ of the grated cheese.
Remove the foil.
Pour the mixture evenly with the cream and sprinkle the rest of the grated cheese on top.
Put the uncovered dish back in the oven for another 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and a nicely browned crust forms on top.
Serve portioned, while hot, sprinkled on top with green parsley, along with a tomato salad.
Breaded zucchini with grated cheese - Recipes
Pumpkin with cheese
2 tender little pumpkins,
100 g butter,
200 ml sour cream,
breadcrumbs or 50 g grated cheese,
Recipe preparation method
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Boil it in half with salt and vinegar, then drain.
Place in a heat-resistant bowl greased with butter, sprinkle with sour cream, put pieces of butter and sprinkle with breadcrumbs or cheese, in the sour cream you can mix a yolk and so the cream will be thicker.
Variation: Pumpkin bread: 2 small pumpkins or 1 large tender pumpkin, salt, bread vinegar: flour, 1 whole egg, breadcrumbs for frying, a lot of oil.
Peel a squash, grate it and boil it in half with a pinch of salt and vinegar, then drain. Pumpkins are passed through flour, eggs and breadcrumbs. Fry crispy in a lot of oil. Serve with potatoes and tartar sauce.
Zucchini bread with cheese
Zucchini bread with cheese from: pumpkin, flour, breadcrumbs, eggs, yogurt, cheese, salt, pepper, oil.
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons yogurt
- 1 tablespoon grated cheese
- oil, for frying
Method of preparation:
Wash the pumpkins, peel them, cut them in half, then lengthwise into equal strips. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste, and let stand in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
Beat the eggs with a pinch of salt, add the flour (leave a little more), add the yogurt and let the mixture cool a bit.
Separately, in a bowl, combine the breadcrumbs with the cheese, and in another put the rest of the flour.
Pass each strip of zucchini through flour, egg mixture, then breadcrumbs, grated cheese, then brown over low heat in hot oil.
Pumpkin cake with tomatoes, cheese and greens!
Pumpkin cake is an appetizing and invigorating appetizer. Being very fine, juicy and moderately spicy, it is worthy even of festive meals.
It is an old recipe, adored by many people, but we want to present you our preparation version, in which we use an extraordinary sauce. Many housewives are looking for recipes for appetizers, which can be prepared in advance: the pumpkin cake can and even must be prepared in advance - on the eve of the day when you want to serve it. We recommend you try it!
-1.5 kg of pumpkin + a teaspoon of salt
-700 g of ripe and juicy tomatoes
-4 large eggs (or 5 small eggs)
-green onions, other greens - to taste (we used dill, parsley and coriander)
-salt, ground black pepper - to taste
-2-3 cloves of garlic (or to taste)
-a teaspoon of lemon juice
-a teaspoon of sweet mustard (or a teaspoon of grated hot mustard, you can also use Dijon mustard with berries)
-salt, ground black pepper - to taste.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Wash the pumpkins and remove their heads (you can leave the stalks initially, to keep them better during shaving). If they are old, peel and seed them.
2.Put the zucchini through the large grater and place them in a deep bowl. Sprinkle with a teaspoon of salt and mix well. Let them rest for a while to release their juice.
3.Then transfer them to a large strainer, squeeze them well with your hands and put them back in the bowl.
4.Put 200 g of cheese through the small grater.
5. Cut the tomatoes into thin slices: if they are large - in the form of crescents, if they are small - in the form of slices.
6. Chop the greens as small as possible (use a lot of herbs, because this way the cake will be tastier). If you like fresh coriander, use it in abundance, as it integrates ideally into this recipe, combining excellently with all the ingredients.
7.Prepare the sauce: mix the cream cheese and mayonnaise. Add the garlic given through the small grater, lemon juice, mustard, salt and ground black pepper to taste. Mix very well.
8.Prepare the worktops: add the eggs, salt and ground black pepper to taste in the bowl with the grated and squeezed zucchini. Mix very well.
9. Add half of the chopped greens. Stir.
10.Add the sifted flour and mix very well. You need to get a fairly thick composition.
11. Spread 1-2 tablespoons of pumpkin composition evenly on a hot pan, greased with oil (before shaping each countertop, mix the composition with the spoon so that it is homogeneous and grease the pan with oil). The countertop obtained must have an average thickness: neither too thin nor too thick.
12. Fry the pumpkin tops over medium heat, on both sides, until golden brown (a top is prepared in about 5 minutes). Let them cool. We obtained 8 countertops with a diameter of 22 cm.
13.Assemble the cake: place a pumpkin top on a plate and grease it with a thin layer of sauce. Place a layer of tomatoes on it, then sprinkle with a little grated cheese and a little chopped greens.
14. Doing the same, overlap all the pumpkin tops.
15. Grease the top with a lot of sauce and sprinkle it with plenty of grated cheese.
16. Decorate it to your own taste: we decorated it with cherry tomatoes and sprinkled it with chopped greens.
17. Put the cake in the fridge for at least an hour (best - overnight). This way it will penetrate well with all the flavors and tastes, it will keep its shape better and it will cut much easier.
18.Portion and serve this interesting appetizer. We are sure that its taste will not leave you indifferent, and its aroma will seduce you from any corner of your house!
Recipe for pumpkin stuffed with cheese, for babies over 9 months
The recipe for pumpkin stuffed with cheese is recommended to be included in the baby's menu after the age of 9 months. It is an important source of nutrients and your baby will be delighted to discover new tastes.
- 2 zucchini or 2 zucchini
- 100 grams of fresh cow's cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons grated cheese flakes (preferably for children, without salt)
- Heat the oven over medium heat (180 degrees) to preheat.
- Wash the zucchini well and cut in half lengthwise and then scoop out the core with a teaspoon.
- Rub the core of the pumpkin well in the blender together with the egg. Add the cheese, but this time mix by hand with a fork.
- With the obtained composition, fill the pumpkins and sprinkle the grated cheese on top.
- Place the zucchini in a non-stick pan and bake until the zucchini becomes soft and baked.
The recipe for pumpkin stuffed with cheese can be served at lunch. In order for the zucchini to do well, I recommend adding a little water to the tray, enough to reach half of them. I wish you successful recipes and good appetite!
Pumpkin in the oven
Grease a heat-resistant dish with butter and line it with breadcrumbs, including the side walls.
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
Salt, stir, leave to stand and squeeze the juice.
Separately homogenize the cottage cheese with the telemeau, both passed well beforehand. Incorporate the finely chopped dill. Pour a layer of pumpkin, one of cheese mixture into the prepared bowl and continue until the ingredients are finished, making sure that the last layer is of pumpkin.
Separately, heat the flour in hot butter, quench with milk and continue to simmer over low heat until thickened, stirring constantly. Set aside and immediately add the bellows cheese, sour cream and stir vigorously until they are melted, homogenized and become a creamy and fine sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Pour evenly over the last layer of pumpkin in the pan and sprinkle generously with grated cheese or parmesan. Put in the preheated oven, on the right heat until the cheese is melted and a nicely browned crust is formed on top.