Oreo cake desert
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
It's a cake that needs some time, but it's worth it.
Countertop: you can start with the preparation of the countertop, for starters, melt the butter and chocolate on a steam bath and leave to cool.
Separate the egg whites from the yolks, mix the egg white foam with a little salt, then mix the egg yolks with the sugar until they become foam, even 10-15 minutes, then add the flour and baking powder, add the chocolate and at the end, the egg whites bottom up, until well incorporated; put chocolate flakes, about 60 gr
The composition is poured into a round tray (diameter 22) lined with baking paper, put in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 25-30 minutes. Towards the end, you can add an aluminum foil to avoid the risk of burning the countertop.
Cream: melt the white chocolate with a little milk, leave to cool. Meanwhile, mix the mascarpone with whipped cream, if you want sweeter, you can add powdered sugar, add white chocolate and vanilla and mix the foam.
Prepare a simple caramel syrup for the syrup.
The cold top is cut in two, the first part is placed, it is syruped a little, a layer of cream is placed and on top of it coarsely crushed biscuits, another layer of cream, the last part of the top, lightly syrupy, it is left to cool. Then dress with the remaining cream and whipped cream, the first layer of cream, then let it cool for at least an hour, then dress in whipped cream.
The cake should stay in the fridge for 5-6 hours, then decorate with melted chocolate on a steam bath, with a cube of butter and a few tablespoons of whipped cream. Leave to cool, not too much and pour on the edges lightly, all around, let it cool, then cover the top completely in chocolate, leave it to cool a little, decorate with whipped cream, chocolate flakes and oreo.
Cookies & Cream Pie (Oreo)
- Author: Sally
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 6 hours, 40 minutes
- Yield: one 9-inch pie
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
This cookies & cream pie features a crunchy Oreo cookie crust and gloriously creamy filling that sets up in the refrigerator. Easy enough for any beginner baker to handle!
How to Make Ice Cream Cake
A lot of people are hesitant to make ice cream cakes, because it seems difficult, but it's actually really simple! It does take time, since you have to freeze it after you add each layer (totaling 5 hours of freezer time), but believe me it is SO worth it because you end up with these 5 delicious layers:
- Buttery Oreo Crust
- Oreo Ice Cream & # 8211 you can change this to be any ice cream that tastes good with Oreos
- Crushed Oreo Topping
COOKIES. Like I said, the actual steps themselves are really simple. You start by adding the crushed cookie crumbs to a bowl, reserving about & frac12 cup for the topping. Add the butter to the crushed Oreos, mix it up, then press it into the bottom of a greased 9 & # 21513 pan.
ICE CREAM & SAUCE. Spread the softened Cookies and Cream ice cream over the crust and freeze for 2 hours. Take it out, drizzle chocolate fudge sauce over the ice cream and freeze for another hour.
FREEZE. Finally, add whipped cream and sprinkle with remaining Oreos, then freeze for 2 more hours. Simple!
Ice Cream Cake TIPS:
- When making your cake soften the ice cream to about 15 degrees F so that it’s easy to spread. Be sure that it doesn’t have a chance to melt.
- Be sure to thaw the cake before serving. Place in the fridge for about 30 minutes or leave on the counter for about 15 minutes.
- Use a long serrated knife. Warm the knife in hot water dry the excess water and cut. The warm knife should slice right through the ice cream cake and create clean even slices.
- Prior to serving, thaw the cake 30 minutes in the refrigerator or 15 minutes on the counter. This will ensure the cake is at just the right temperature and consistency. Cut with a long, serrated knife for clean slices. Re warm the knife when necessary.
This recipe happens to have one of the best cake textures I & # 8217ve ever made, and the flavor of the Oreos just throw it over the top. If your cake is coming out dry instead of moist, there are a few ways you can troubleshoot.
- Set your oven timer for a few minutes before the cake is supposed to be done. If your oven is cooking hotter than it should be, your cake might accidentally over-bake. I also recommend getting an oven thermometer, to check the temp.
- If you're going to substitute lower calorie ingredients, your cake texture might suffer. Try to keep some of the higher fat ingredients in there, like the oil and eggs. If you absolutely must substitute the oil, I & # 8217ve had some success with using equal parts of applesauce.
- Don't over-mix your cake batter, and measure your ingredients properly. Make sure you & # 8217re leveling the measuring cups, adding too much flour can dry out a cake.
- If your cake is still dry after trying these steps, you can add some sour cream to the batter to add some extra moisture to the cake.
Mini Peanut Butter Oreo Chocolate No Bake Desserts
Mini peanut butter chocolate no bake dessert. Perfect dessert for just about anything.
I have mentioned before that I love peanut butter and chocolate. When I was nursing each of my kids, I ate a lot. There were multiple weeks that I ate an entire jar of peanut butter during the week. I & # 8217m not talking about the little dinky sized peanut butter jars. I mean a regular, full sized jar. I would eat it on pretzels, on crackers, on a spoon, melt it with chocolate chips & # 8230 and who knows, I might have also eaten an entire jar of Nutella during those weeks too & # 8230 it was a good season.
So, my friend Dayna came over to hang out with me at lunch today. I had ask her last week what type of dessert she would like for me to make. She named a few of her favorite things, but when she said & # 8220maybe something with peanut butter and chocolate & # 8221, I knew what I had to do. I had to go to the grocery store, purchase the peanut butter oreos, and incorporate them into something delicious. So I did. And I made it into mini desserts, because when it's girls day, you need mini desserts.
No Bake Oreo Vanilla Pudding Cake Recipe
NO BAKE OREO VANILLA PUDDING CAKE - Quick and easy NO BAKE dessert recipe with only a few ingredients for any time of the year!
No Bake Oreo Vanilla Pudding Cake features an Oreo crust a vanilla pudding cream cheese layer and is topped with Cool Whip and Oreo crumbs. The bottom is a no-bake Oreo crumb base but any flavor of sandwich cookies would work perfectly in this recipe.
I love easy, no-bake dessert. They save so much time and are always a hit. These recipes are one of my favorite easy desserts I love to make, especially if I have last minute friend or short time.
This No Bake Oreo Vanilla Pudding Cake is my choice for dessert today and I know that you will love it. I am pretty sure that this dessert will become a favorite vanilla dessert and I know that your family will love it too.
I have made this No Bake Oreo Vanilla Pudding Cake so many times and I can say that it is super every time, it is very moist and creamy. Incredible layer dessert which you make very quick with Oreo crust layer and vanilla pudding cream cheese layer and top with Cool Whip. This dessert is perfect for these work days when you need something sweet and creamy.
Every layer of this dessert is the perfect combination. I really wanted to enjoy in something creamy and delicious. Of course, I knew that my kids would like this Oreo vanilla dessert too. I like their reaction when I served this cake. I made a success again and I am sure they liked it very much because my pan was empty.
One more day is behind us and I can say that I am pretty satisfied how it was. The biggest satisfaction for me is making quick and tasty cakes and dessert and this No Bake Oreo Vanilla Pudding Cake is the right choice! The basic things are the best, enjoy!
Related Posts - More recipes you might like:
This easy No Bake Salted Caramel Oreo Icebox Cake recipe includes coffee, salted caramel, cream cheese, and delicious Oreo & hellip
No Bake Oreo Mint Cheesecake - try to make this Oreo Mint Cheesecake, and you will see that you & hellip
Vanilla Custard Slice - delicious, soft, creamy and so simple dessert! Vanilla Custard Slice is definitely Love at first & hellip
Best Ever Frozen Cheesecake Brownies, is easy to make from scratch recipe, which is a delicious summer dessert, that & hellip
- You will need 20 Oreos for the crust. I bought a package of double layered Oreos. And I used 2 rows of Oreos for the crust. By the way, you should have 30 total in the package, 10 in each row.
- Crush Oreos either with a rolling pin or in a food processor. I used a rolling pin and kept hitting the Oreos in the zip lock bag :) until I liked what I saw. You can see pictures further down.
I did not use food processor for this recipe. But if you have one, I highly recommend to do it. I did it for my Instant Pot Oreo Cheesecake Recipe and the result was amazing.
- I added crushed Oreos to 9 & # 2159 inch pan. Then I added 1 stick of melted butter. I combined butter and Oreos with a spoon. Then I pressed them into the pan with a measuring cup & # 8217s flat surface to form a crust. Actually have your kids do that! They will enjoy it.
When crushing the Oreos my son kept telling me & # 8220You are ruining them, stop it! & # 8221 And he even tried to take away my rolling pin. Not surprisingly he didn't like it when I refused to oblige.
Mint Oreo Ice Cream Dessert
This Mint Oreo Ice Cream Dessert is kind of one of those no-brainer, not-really-a-recipe, kind of recipes. You catching my drift here? Super simple to make and can be made days ahead of time if needed.
We are ice cream fanatics at our house, so any dessert involving ice cream always scores big. I actually tried making this weeks ago, but neglected to tell my boys to leave the Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream alone because it was for a dessert, and well, you can probably guess what happened.
We happen to also be an Oreo-loving household so, of course, anything with Oreos ranks right up there at the top of our favorites list.Not a fan of mint? This is so adaptable to any flavor. Just use regular Oreos instead and any flavor of ice cream you & # 8217d like. .cookies & cream, chocolate peanut butter, cookie dough, etc., whatever your little heart desires. Just make sure you use a good quality ice cream. You can use your favorite store-bought hot fudge sauce or homemade. I use my homemade fudge sauce, but like I said, use store-bought is fine if you & # 8217d like.
While we & # 8217re still enjoying (or not so much enjoying) these hot summer days we have left, this dessert is the perfect thing to make!