New recipes



We are searching data for your request:

Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Wait the end of the search in all databases.
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.

The first dough

Dissolve the yeast in 150 ml of warm water

Beat half of the yolks (3 pieces) lightly with the sugar and vanilla sugar. On top we put water with dissolved yeast and mix. Put everything in a large bowl and add 500 g of very good quality flour (000). It is quite difficult to work with the dough by hand, but it is worth it. If you have a kneading machine at home, you can put it to work.

Add the rest of the yolks one by one and knead until incorporated. Small pieces of margarine or butter should be at room temperature. Add them and knead for another 10 minutes.

We must have a non-sticky and elastic dough, but it is quite soft.

We leave the dough in the big bowl, we cover it with a wet and squeezed towel very well and with a plastic foil. We put it in a warm place, at a relatively constant temperature (25 degrees) and without drafts for 12 hours.

It will rise and fill the whole bowl with a very airy dough.

I started to prepare the first dough on Friday around 7 pm, the preparation took me about 1 hour), and on Saturday morning I continued with the second dough.

The second dough.

Put the raisins soaked in 50 ml of rum.

Detach the first dough from the walls of the bowl and add the sugar, 50 ml of water, honey and half of the yolks (3 pieces). We start to knead and when the added ingredients are incorporated we add flour (250 gr) and the rest of the yolks (3 pieces). Knead until we have an elastic dough adding the pieces of margarine or butter that are at room temperature.

Add the well-squeezed raisins of rum and grated orange peel or candied citrus peel. Knead well for about 10 minutes. We have an elastic dough but a bit soft.

Leave the dough to rise for an hour in a warm place without currents and then pour it into the pre-prepared forms. I used a fairly large guguluf shape, and two saucepans (one 2-liter, and one 1.5-liter) which I greased with butter and lined with baking paper folded in four. The shape of the silicone guguluf I only greased with butter.

Leave the dough to rise in the forms until it fills the whole form (about 4 hours).

We turn on the oven and heat it to 180 degrees. Put the dough in the oven and let it bake. After 20 minutes, I noticed that it was a bit stuck on top, so I covered it with aluminum foil. We do the toothpick test after about 35 minutes. I'm ready when the toothpick comes out clean.

Remove from the oven and leave to cool in shapes, preferably with the bottom up.


  1. Selassie

    And it is effective?

  2. Darin

    funny on sunday

  3. Brataur

    It is remarkable, this rather valuable opinion

  4. Atu

    What an excellent phrase

  5. Hererinc

    I agree, your thought is brilliant

  6. Dulabar

    Your idea is magnificent

Write a message