Croutons appetizers with tuna paste
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Drain the tuna in a colander.
blend the tuna with butter, sour cream, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste. Then add the chopped dill and finely diced red onion.
Put tuna paste on slices of toast and decorate with quail egg halves, green olive slices and 2 strands of chivas.
Leave them to cool a little until ready to serve.
Tuna paste in vegetable cups
We really like tuna pasta with pickles and cream cheese and as we had some tomatoes and peppers in the fridge, we prepared for the weekend the tuna pasta recipe in vegetable cups.
These appetizer pastas with various ingredients are wonderful. They fit well on the appetizer tray at festive meals.
They can be served in various ways: on slices of toast, or crackers, on slices of vegetables, or in vegetable cups.
A very interesting serving variant is in various forms of mini tarts & # 8211 See HERE an example.
The tuna pasta recipe is old, it used to be prepared with butter and red onion.
But I replaced the butter with a cream cheese with greens. We don't get along very well with butter.
I didn't have red onions this time, but I used a white, spicy and tasty onion.
From the same category as Tuna paste recipe in vegetable cups you can also find on the blog:
* Remember that I am waiting for you every day facebook page of the blog with many recipes, new ideas and many other news.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds, where you will be able to upload your photos with dishes from the blog, we will be able to discuss menus, recipes and much more.
Croutons with Lotka fillet mackerel cream
Croutons with mackerel cream, a simple and delicious appetizer. Step by step recipe for mackerel cream for a quick summer snack.
Do you know how tasty this Lotka mackerel cream is? I have no words to describe the delicious taste of this appetizer. This time we served it for dinner, together with our friends, with slices of toast, but if you want, you can also make eggs filled with this wonderful cream.
I really like the Lotka preserve of mackerel fillets in sunflower oil, it doesn't contain E's or preservatives, and I think it's perfect for this cream recipe. If you don't like mackerel, you can replace it with tuna (Lotka has a wide range of canned tuna).
Here's how to make this fish cream in less than 10 minutes! You can keep it in the refrigerator for about 2 days, in an airtight container. As I told you, you can use it for croutons, stuffed eggs, in combination with raw vegetables cut into sticks (carrots, celery, radishes, cucumbers), as a filling for vol-au-vent or choux.
Be sure to try it, you will definitely like it!
Lotka file mackerel cream - Ingredient (approx. 200 g)
- 2 cans of Lotka mackerel fillets in sunflower oil (115 g / can)
- 2-3 tablespoons canned mackerel oil
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 small pickles
- 6 small pickled onions (chives)
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 12-14 slices of bagel
- radishes + pickles (for garnish)
Croutons with mackerel cream - Step by step preparation
- Drain the Lotka fillet mackerel, but keep 2-3 tablespoons of the canned oil. We put the macro file in the robot.
For the cream you can also use a blender. If the mackerel paste comes out too thick, you can add a little more sour cream.
Crostini - delicious appetizers from Tuscany
Crostini is prepared from slices of ciabatta (narrow Italian bread) toasted with a variety of toppings, both salty and sweet.
Method of preparation
To prepare croutons you need fresh ciabatta bread, which is cut into thin slices and fried until crispy. Allow the slices to cool. The key to these croutons are high quality ingredients such as extra-virgin olive oil and sea salt. Each slice is covered with the desired ingredients, and the possibilities are endless!
See below some crouton ideas you could be inspired by:
1. English peas, mint puree, salt, olive oil and parmesan
2. Blue cheese with prosciutto, black figs and balsamic vinegar, and croutons with avocado, chili flakes, lemon juice and olive oil.
3. Ricotta and grated asparagus and croutons with peach burrata and grilled basil.
4. Arugula paste with cherry tomatoes and grated Parmesan cheese and croutons with goat cheese, thin slices of marinated zucchini and grilled corn.
5. Ricotta with anchovies, grated fennel, quail eggs and croutons with gorgonzola, pears, chives, roasted hazelnuts and honey.