Miniparts with apricots and vanilla pudding - fasting
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- put the wine, oil, salt in a bowl and mix well then add the flour and cornstarch and mix well with a spoon until it is kneaded and kneaded but not too long after which it is put in the fridge for 30 minutes
- during this time the oven is heated
- take the dough out of the fridge and make a roll that is cut into 12 pieces, which in turn is cut into 2, so we get 24 pieces of coca from which we spread in the palm of the hand to the desired size each piece with which we cover the shapes of cake
- placed in molds, put the tarts in the fridge again until they cool down, take them out and prick them so that they don't swell and put them in the oven at a temperature of 200C for 10-15 min
- remove from the molds, leave to cool and fill with a piece of apricot and pudding cream that we prepare according to the instructions on the envelope
- it is decorated according to the imagination
We wash the cherries, break their tails and remove the seeds. From a cup of sugar and a cup of water boil a thick syrup in which we put the cherries. Let it boil for two or three minutes then turn off the heat. Let the cherries cool in the syrup.
Prepare the tart dough by mixing all the ingredients. From the right soft dough, spread a thicker sheet and cut round shapes. Grease the tart forms with oil and line them with flour, then garnish them with dough. Prick the dough from place to place with a fork. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
In a bowl put the milk with the pudding powder and the sugar. Put on the fire and stir until it thickens. Turn off the heat and add the butter and essence. With this pudding we fill the minds. On top, spread the cherries that we take out of the syrup beforehand and let them drain a little.
We can sprinkle each tart with a few drops of the syrup in which the cherries were. Decorate the mini tarts with cherry leaves with mint leaves and serve!
Miniparts with apricots and vanilla pudding - fasting - Recipes
Posted by Violet Postolache on May 06, 2011 in vanilla cream desserts sweets mini tarts with vanilla cream and strawberry tart | Comments: 13
Today I want to introduce you to my new help in the kitchen, namely http://www.pentrucopt.ro/ an online store where you will find a wide range of products needed for baking and more, of very good quality at very low prices. Do not hesitate to cross its threshold, you will certainly not resist and you will fill your basket with products!
For the vanilla cream mini tarts I used some wonderful ones silicone molds of which I was very pleased. They work very well with them, plus they stay so clean after we take out the tarts that we almost don't need to wash them. The shapes are actually for muffins but if you put your imagination to the test you will see that you can use them both for mini tarts. , as well as for chocolates or many others
100 g butter or margarine
300 gr flour
100 gr sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
400 ml of milk
3 tablespoons starch
5 tablespoons sugar
3 tablespoons margarine
300 gr strawberries
Soft margarine, at room temperature, mix it until it becomes frothy. Then add the sugar and mix until the sugar melts and acquires a creamy consistency.
Add eggs, one at a time and incorporate them. Then add flour, vanilla essence and baking soda with vinegar and mix well until smooth. We then wrap it in foil and put it in the fridge to harden
Spread a sheet of dough and cut out circles with a shape or a glass.
the dough dough should not be thick.
We place the circles in silicone molds and by hand we press it on their walls then we prick from place to place with a fork so that it does not swell when baked.
Put in the oven, over medium heat and when they are browned, take them out of the molds
Prepare the vanilla cream as follows: dissolve the starch in two or three tablespoons of cold water so that it does not form lumps, then add it over the cold milk. add eggs and sugar and bring to a boil over low heat, taking care to chew constantly so that it does not stick. When it starts to boil, turn off the heat, add margarine and vanilla essence and incorporate. Mix for 1-2 seconds to mix. For a stronger vanilla flavor, I recommend using vanilla pods
Top with strawberry slices.
And if you didn't already know, the secret for which my dishes are so successful are these little gloves! This time she is very happy to help me, especially since she has one kitchen set in the miniature of which she is very proud and which I highly recommend.
Ingredients Fluffy fasting cake
- 200 grams of flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 60 ml. of oil
- 250 ml. of plain or vanilla-flavored soy milk
- 200 grams of sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar or lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- cream: 300 ml. vanilla-flavored soy milk, 1 tablespoon flour + 1 tablespoon cornstarch (gustin), 100 grams of sugar, 100 grams of margarine for cakes or coconut butter (I used butter of coconut), 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- in addition: powdered sugar for finishing the cake
Preparation Fasting fluffy cake
Before moving on to preparing the cake, I want to show you what I used, it's a very tasty vanilla-flavored soy milk, produced under the Inedit brand. In addition, it is good to know that all Inedit soy products are obtained from non-genetically modified soy, a fact guaranteed by the manufacturer by inscribing each package separately. Soy milk is obtained only by pressing soybeans, which have previously been hydrated in water.
1. Turn on the oven and set it to 180 degrees Celsius.
Preparation of cream for fluffy fasting cake
2. We start with the base for the cream in a saucepan and mix 300 ml. of soy milk with 100 grams of sugar, 1 tablespoon of flour and one tablespoon of cornstarch. Put it on the fire and boil until it thickens, stirring constantly with the pear-shaped target. When the composition has thickened (picture 1), add the vanilla extract, mix well and set aside. Ideally, it should be cooled by placing the pan with boiled cream in a larger bowl with cold water, so that the cake cream can be prepared as soon as possible, for which the margarine for cakes or butter is incorporated into the boiled and cooled composition. coconut, depends on what you decide to use (picture 2).
Prepare fluffy countertop for fasting cake
3. In a bowl, whisk together the soy milk for the countertop (250 ml.), Which is good to be cold, from the fridge, the oil, the 200 grams of sugar and the vinegar or lemon juice (picture 1 ).
4. Flour, salt, baking powder and cocoa mix well, separately (picture 2).
5. The dry ingredients are added over the liquid ones and are homogenized quickly, mixing with the pear-shaped target. Do not mix excessively, just enough to get a dough with a typical cake or cake consistency.
6. The dough for the fluffy fasting cake is poured into a tray lined with baking paper (picture 1). Depending on the size of the tray, the countertop will come out thicker or thinner, I used a tray of 35 & # 21538 cm. Level the dough well in the tray (picture 2).
7. The top for the fluffy fasting cake is baked in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 12-15 minutes, in no case longer. Basically, when the toothpick test passes (which must come out clean and dry, when the baked countertop is pricked with it) the countertop is ready (picture 3).
Place the baking tray on a cake rack to cool quickly (you'll see, it's very soft and fluffy).
As soon as the countertop has cooled, the baking paper comes off and the countertop is cut into 3 equal strips, which overlap with the cream.
The fluffy fasting cake has an appetizing section and even has an excellent taste. If more cream is prepared, it can be completely dressed, finishing it like a real cake.
The top is incredible and I think that it might very well be baked this composition of fluffy fasting cake and in the form of a cake, in a suitable tray. Only the baking time should be extended to 35-40 minutes.
Fasting cake with cocoa & # 8211 a delicious recipe for those who love good desserts
The fasting cake with cocoa has a wonderful taste. If so far you have not found a delicious dessert, without egg and milk, try this recipe. I'm sure you'll like it.
- 300 gr wheat flour, 250 gr sugar
- 1 sachet of baking powder, a pinch of baking soda
- 3 tablespoons apricot jam, 100 g ground nuts
- 300 ml mineral water, 4 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 liter of water, 3 sachets of fasting vanilla pudding
- 1 tablespoon wheat flour, 100 g fasting chocolate
- 200 g margarine, 3 tablespoons sugar
- 50 gr powdered sugar, 300 gr fasting cream powder
- Mineral water
Method of preparation:
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
Mix in a bowl all the ingredients for the countertop (flour, baking soda, baking powder, sugar, gender, walnut, mineral water and cocoa). Line a large baking tray with parchment paper and pour the dough into the pan. Put the tray in the oven and bake the dough for 20-25 minutes.
To prepare the cream, mix the sugar, pudding powder, wheat flour and 200 ml of water. Stir well. Bring 800 ml of water to a boil. When it boils, add the pudding and stir until it thickens. Then add the broken chocolate to the pieces and mix until it melts.
Allow the cream to cool slightly. Then put the cream in the fridge for a few minutes.
Beat the margarine at room temperature with the powdered sugar, then add the cold pudding cream and mix.
Beat the whipped cream with mineral water. At the beginning, add 150 ml of mineral water and, if while mixing, the whipped cream becomes too thick, add a little more water.
Cut the cold top into 3 equal parts. Put the first countertop on a plate. Grease the worktop with 1/3 cream. Add 1/3 whipped cream and cover with the second top. Spread half of the remaining cream and half of the whipped cream on top. Cover with the last countertop. Put the remaining cream on top. Level nicely, then add the whipped cream.
Leave the cake in the fridge for a few hours, then cut it into slices and serve it with your loved ones. Good appetite and increase cooking!
Tart with cherries or sour cherries
As you know, I like chocolate desserts, but sometimes, especially in summer, I prefer light ones. JamilaCuisine This fruit tart will be your favorite dessert & you will taste it. This recipe is perfect for those who do not have much time to spend in the kitchen and want your dishes. Clafoutis with cherries - video recipe Dessert Recipes, Tarts, Cakes, Recipes, Salads. We fill the baskets with cream (pudding) and garnish with fruits (kiwi, pineapple, peach compote, etc.). When filling the mini tarts we use. When the cream has cooled, place it in the shape of a tart, level it with a spoon or spatula and sprinkle the berries on top. Tart with tender dough, vanilla cream and fruit, can be made with any kind of fresh, seasonal fruit, or compote fruit, candied fruit. Images for jamila cakes Dessert Recipes, Desserts, Cuisine, Tarts. Meringue cake is a meringue-based cake and cake workshop, with a lower sugar and fruit content throughout the year, we come in. After you have made the cream (and it has cooled if you have made the vanilla pudding), fill the baskets with a little cream.
Step 3: HOME RECIPE: MINI. OTHER DELICIOUS FRUIT CAKE RECIPES. The time of the must is the perfect time to try this tart with yellow grapes, well baked, without gelatin on top, such as fruit tarts at confectioneries.
Pour the vanilla cream into another container and cover with plastic wrap until smooth. Fill the tart with the well-chilled lemon cream and spread it evenly over the entire surface of the tart.
Mini tarts with tangerines and vanilla cream
Mix the pudding powder with the cold milk for 1-2 minutes. We fill each tart form with this cream.
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Place 6 tangerine slices on each tart.
We mix the whipped cream until we get the desired composition, we put it in a pos and we decorate the tarts with a word of whipped cream in the middle and smaller ones between the tangerine slices.
Store in the refrigerator until serving.
Comment using your Facebook account
Apricot and pistachio cake
I love apricots a lot. In summer, when fresh apricots are on the market, I look for new and new ways to use them in delicious and fragrant desserts. From the few ingredients that are usually found in any household, we can prepare a wonderful, simple and very tasty homemade cake.
I chose to prepare it in a rectangular tray, but you can choose any tray shape (round, cake tray, muffin tray, etc.). Apricots can also be sliced. I preferred to cut them in half. Apricot and pistachio cake
Of course, apricots can also be used in compote, but why not take advantage of their season and put fresh apricots? The advantage is that the cake will taste much better. The sweet top combines perfectly with the sour taste of apricots. Apricot and pistachio cake
I decorated the cake with chopped pistachios, but you can choose something else, according to your preferences: chocolate, almond flakes, etc.
Post Gray Pudding
Post Gray Pudding
As we are fasting, we also had a craving for something sweet. I have prepared this recipe for Gray pudding starting from a recipe frequently used by my grandmother. And this time I used semolina from the Arpis range. Gray Arpis has been on the market since 1994.
Wheat gray is part of the category of milling products, being a product obtained simultaneously with white flour when grinding wheat through the mill.
Arpis wheat gray it is directly usable as such, especially for the preparation of desserts, cakes, puddings. So we invite you to try the products from Arpis Special Range enjoying a good meal in the family.
We recommend that you browse others Post recipes which may be useful to you.
Post Gray Pudding Ingredient :
150 g gray
100 ml oil
150 g sugar
400 ml water
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
sesame seeds, 3-4 tablespoons sugar
Preparation of Fasting Gray Pudding:
Bring the water to a boil with the sugar until it melts and let it boil for another 2-3 minutes. Put the oil in a saucepan and add the semolina over it. We will fry the semolina until it becomes darker in color. To the fried semolina add cinnamon, water syrup with sugar and boil until thickened (about 3-4 minutes).
Pour the composition into molds and let them cool for a few hours.
After the pudding has cooled, turn the shape over on the plate, place the apricot jam on top and garnish with caramelized sugar in which we put 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds (caramelize a few tablespoons of sugar, add the sesame seeds and then turn the caramel on paper slightly moistened. Let it harden, then break it into pieces and decorate the semolina pudding).
Good appetite ! Another special recipe that goes prepared in semolina would be Gray dumplings with breadcrumbs.