Grilled lobster rolls
We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Cooks In15 minutes
Nutrition per serving
Calories 441 22%
Fat 19.5g 28%
Saturates 6.9g 35%
Sugars 2.7g 3%
Protein 28g 56%
Carbs 36.7g 14%
Of an adult's reference intake
- 85 g butter
- 6 submarine rolls
- 500 g cooked lobster meat, from sustainable sources
- 1 stick of celery
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise , made using free-range eggs
- ½ an iceberg lettuce
By Alain Bosse
- Remove the butter from the fridge and allow to soften.
- Preheat a griddle pan until really hot.
- Butter the rolls on both sides and grill on both sides until toasted and lightly charred (keep an eye on them so they don’t burn).
- Trim and dice the celery, chop the lobster meat and combine with the mayonnaise. Season with sea salt and black pepper to taste.
- Open your warm grilled buns, shred and pile the lettuce inside each one and top with the lobster mixture. Serve immediately.