Orange and passion fruit glazed ham recipe
We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Meat and poultry
Glaze ham with a shortcut glaze of soft brown sugar with orange and passion fruit energy drink - perfect for a special occasion.
2 people made this
IngredientsMakes: 1 joint
- 1 joint cooked ham (you will need approx. 200g per person)
- 1 (250ml) can EQ8® Orange & Passion Fruit
- soft brown sugar
MethodPrep:5min ›Cook:1hr30min ›Ready in:1hr35min
- Preheat the oven to 180 C / Gas 4.
- Remove the outer skin of the ham and score through the top layer of fat with a sharp knife, creating a diamond effect, and place on a roasting tray.
- Pour the EQ8® Orange & Passion Fruit all over the top and rub on a generous layer of soft brown sugar.
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour 30 minutes. Halfway through the cooking time remove from the oven, baste with the EQ8® glaze and continue to cook.
- When cooked remove from the oven and carve to serve. Keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.