Beet with pork ribs
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The leaves are washed and separated from the spine, then scalded in salted water for about a minute.
Drain and finely chop, just like spinach. In fact, I made them here just like I do spinach.
Separately, in a saucepan, heat a little oil and fry the ribs well until golden brown.
Take another pan and put a lg of oil, heat it then add the cleaned garlic and let it brown, then remove the garlic and add the chopped beetroot, a lg of flour and then start thickening it with milk, little by little, as much as required.
Add salt and pepper to taste and eventually, if you like garlic, add another clove of garlic, grated or chopped (I put it, because I like it ....)
Serve hot, with pieces of ribs on top ...
Pork Ribs With Honey
We cut the ribs and then season them with salt, pepper and delicacy. Put 100 ml of oil and fry the spiced ribs on both sides.
In a glass prepare the following mixture: 2 teaspoons of honey, 50 ml brandy. Mix well until the honey dissolves in the brandy then pour over the meat, at the same time put the 150 ml of wine over. Add the sliced garlic and then pour enough water to cover the meat well.
Cover the bowl with a lid and let it boil until the juice drops and reaches the lard. If the meat is not cooked, you can add more water. The taste with salt is also suitable if needed.
Serve with mashed potatoes and a tomato salad goes just as well.
Mustard Crust Potatoes
Cut the potatoes into thicker slices and boil them in water with a pinch of salt. When the potatoes
Eggplant salad with leurda and mayonnaise
Put the eggplant in a tray with baking paper and put on medium heat to bake. Come back
Label: pork ribs
Join one of the largest culinary groups in Romania: Good appetite, recipes with Gina Bradea, official group.
Romanian and international culinary recipes, explained step by step. We have prepared fasting recipes, preserves, cakes and pastries, simple and fast food. I have 30 years of experience in the food field and a great passion for Romanian gastronomic traditions.
I launched the book "50 fasting recipes". Order now the recipe book, ideal for vegetarians and for when you want to fast.
My favorite networks
What else do I read
Grilled pork ribs with spicy marinade
Grilled pork ribs with spicy marinade, step by step recipe. How to make tender and tasty grilled pork ribs with a delicious and appetizing icing. Marinated grilled pork ribs, ingredients and preparation.
Is there anyone who is not passionate about grilled pork ribs? In my family, of course not. In fact, the most passionate is our young lady, who when she sees some rosy ribs, with a fragrant and appetizing glaze, forgets the etiquette and even the cutlery.
In fact, grilled ribs are a friendly and unpretentious dish. They are not meant to impress at elegant dinners, but to be shared with family and good friends, at a table full of good cheer, but also of good taste.
I have published recipes for grilled pork ribs, such as pork ribs with beans published since 2012 or this pork breast marinated in beer & # 8211 still ribs, after all, but with more meat. The recipe I propose to you today is a variant with a slightly spicy taste and a pleasant smoky tint. In my opinion, how could not be more delicious!
Ingredients for the recipe for boiled pork goose
- 3 kg of pork goose
- 2 liters of water
- coarse salt
- ground pepper
How do I prepare the recipe for boiled pork goose with paprika?
You can read the recipe written below or you can watch the video recipe.
We clean and wash the pork very well.
Then, cut it into pieces, so that it is easier to penetrate and boil.
Add 5 tablespoons of coarse salt to the water. Mix very well to dissolve the salt.
I used a saucepan, close the saucepan and leave it like that for an hour or two, until we see that the water is red. We are interested in removing the blood from the pieces of pork goose.
We change the water a few times, until it stays clean.
Add coarse salt over the pork belly, 2-3 bay leaves, a tablespoon of peppercorns and a teaspoon of thyme.
Let the goose stand for at least 2 hours, it is ideal to stay overnight, in 2-3 days the ham or pork goose is ready to be boiled.
Pork goiter fever
I used the juice from the sauerkraut to boil the pork gizzard, so we will get a very special tenderness and taste. You can find my sauerkraut recipe here.
We put the bacon to boil, there is no problem if they have more spices. The pieces of bacon must be covered with juice.
Tips from Gina Bradea
We can also add bay leaves, hot peppers, peppercorns, thyme to the juice. Be very careful not to add too much thyme, as it will give a bitter taste.
Boil the meat until the fork enters easily into the goose or pork bacon.
We prepare the spice mixture that we will use: 2 finely chopped garlic cloves, 1 teaspoon of thyme, 1 teaspoon of pepper, 2 tablespoons of paprika (you can use hot pepper, if you want).
In the spice mixture we add a little of the juice in which the pork was boiled. Mix everything very well, until you get a paste of uniform consistency.
Grease the pieces of bacon with this paste. It's good that the bacon is hot.
We leave the pieces of boiled pork goose that is zvante. I empty each piece and put it in the freezer. We take it out every time we want a piece and we have it for a long time.
You can also smoke pieces of bacon or pork goose, if you wish. Smoking is done at the beginning, after the spices.
Ingredients sauerkraut with pork ribs in the oven
- 1 large cabbage (1.8 kg. Had mine)
- 1.6 kg raw (or smoked pork ribs, if you prefer) & # 8211 or other pieces of bone-in pork
- 1 medium-sized onion (80-100 grams), chopped
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) oil
- 250 ml. of thick, concentrated tomato broth
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- salt and pepper
- green dill or other greenery for sprinkling
How to prepare hardened cabbage with pork ribs in the oven
1. Peel a squash, grate it and cut it in half.
2. With a large knife, chop the cabbage as thinly as possible. I confess, I never have the patience to cut cabbage very, very fine, like noodles. It's just that cooking this hardened cabbage food in the oven isn't that important. The cabbage will cook very well even if I didn't cut it very finely.
3. Place the chopped cabbage in a large bowl and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of salt. As you can see, it has a large volume, barely fit in the bowl.
4. Knead the cabbage a little with the salt. I do not insist much, the cabbage will be cooked anyway, but it is clear, in the picture below, that it has significantly lost volume. Leave the cabbage aside for about 15 minutes while we take care of the pork ribs.
Browning of pork ribs
This step is not mandatory, but it is recommended. The browning of the meat brings a much better taste in this combination, the hardened cabbage also impregnating itself with the aroma of caramelized proteins.
5. I season the pork ribs with salt and pepper and cook them in a well-heated pan, without added fat. The ribs themselves have enough fat, which will melt and help to obtain a golden-brown color. In addition, by browning, the meat will reach the final preparation with less fat. We are not cooking the ribs at this stage, we are just looking to get the color here & # 8211 on the tail. We take them aside and keep them on a plate.
Hardening of cabbage
You may be wondering why I cook the cabbage on the stove, as soon as it is cooked in the oven anyway. Well, because it's sauerkraut! To harden means to fry a food in some fat, and the frying is done on the stove, in a pan or a saucepan, not to cook in the oven. A raw cabbage thrown in the oven is never hardened cabbage, and the taste of hardening cannot be reproduced by baking. That's why I cook sauerkraut in two stages, first on the stove and then in the oven. This style, by the way, is also recommended by the classic cookbooks, Sanda Marin and Silvia Jurcovan. Tempering, in addition to taste, has another practical reason: cabbage will lose much of its volume, allowing us to use a smaller size form for the oven.
6. In a 4-liter saucepan, heat the oil over medium heat and add the chopped onion. Temper the onion for 5-6 minutes, stirring frequently, to become slightly translucent, without browning.
7. After the onion has softened, start adding the chopped cabbage. I add the cabbage in three slices, stirring frequently and allowing it to heat up after each slice added, until all the cabbage reaches the pan. At this point, cover the pan with the lid, reduce the heat to low and let the cabbage cook for 10 minutes. During this time it will decrease well, about half of the initial volume. A few times, I check that it does not stick and mix well in the pan. After the cabbage has dropped, season with salt, thyme and dried dill and pepper to taste. To my taste, cabbage goes well with multi-purpose pepper.
Hardened cabbage with pork ribs & # 8211 cooking in the oven
8. While the cabbage is frying in the pan, turn on the oven and set it at 190 ° C (static). We prepare a suitable shape for the oven, preferably with a lid. When the oven has warmed up, assemble the sauerkraut with the shaped meat. We base it on the ½ form of cabbage, we continue with the browned ribs and the juice they left.
9. Put the rest of the sauerkraut over the meat and cover the form with the lid. If we don't have a lid, we can seal the shape with aluminum foil and if we are more Catholic than the pope, we first put a layer of baking paper and double it with aluminum foil. Finally, be covered! Bake in the preheated oven at 190 ° C (static) for 45 minutes.
10. After this time, we carefully discover the shape, both the lid and the steam coming out of the vessel can burn severely! Add the broth on top, then mix lightly with a long spoon / spatula. Cover the form with the lid / foil and leave it in the oven for another 25 minutes.
11. Finally, discover the shape and raise the oven temperature. I activate the grill function, set the temperature to 230 ° C and keep the sauerkraut with meat in the oven just enough to brown nicely. That takes about 6-8 minutes. The food, and due to the fact that the cabbage was originally hardened, will be low enough and very tasty.
Although it smells terribly tempting, we stick to our nature and don't rush. Let the cabbage and meat cool for at least 15 minutes, then serve. If you are one of those who prefer it with polenta, you have here's a good recipe, video. Or what you eat with it, it will still be delicious!
Pork ribs with vegetables
Costita as my husband likes and vegetables as I like. I combined them and it turned out a very good food, consistent and not too greasy because of the vegetables. I can tell you that the vegetables are from my own production (that is, from my parents :)).
- 1,500kg pork ribs
- 1 / 2kg carrots
- 4 onions
- 1 / 2kg tomatoes
- 3-4 peppers
- a thread of thyme
Cut the ribs into slices and fry them in a tablespoon of lard.
Take it out on a plate, and add the vegetables. Sliced carrots, finely chopped onion and diced peppers. Stir and let it fry a little. Add the meat, top with water, add the thyme sprigs and let it boil covered with a lid.
After half an hour we add the chopped tomatoes (I also put cherry tomatoes, this year I had plenty in the garden).
Let it cook for another 10 minutes and then drop for 10 minutes without the lid.
We served it with potatoes but I think it goes great with polenta and a glass of red wine :).
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.
PORK RIB SOUP
In such cold and rainy weather, oh pork rib soup warm and tasty, it works great. Especially if it's made with homemade noodles and you put next to it a fluffy homemade bread and a hot pepper. What do you say?
- 1 kg pork ribs
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 bell pepper
- 2-3 potatoes
- half a celery root (or a stem)
- 1 medium zucchini
- salt to taste
- 250 ml tomato juice
- lemon juice or vinegar to taste
- Homemade noodles
- 1 small egg
- a pinch of salt
- 70-80 g flour
How to prepare homemade noodles
First put the boiled pork ribs in a pot with a little salt. Boil over low-medium heat and then froth whenever necessary.
Meanwhile, wash, clean and chop the vegetables.
Then we make homemade noodles.
Salt to taste and cook until the vegetables soften. Add the tomato juice, sour to taste and add the noodles. Boil for another 5 minutes, turn off the heat, add the chopped larch and the soup is ready.
*You can also sour it with cabbage juice if you have it, but you have to be careful with the amount of salt. It tastes great.
Eat it hot with bread or polenta and, necessarily, with hot peppers. Enjoy!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".