Beef broth in wine in the oven
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Season the slices with basil, pepper, vegeta and a little thyme, add them in a heat-resistant dish, add 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil. Cup of red wine and put them in the hot oven. After 10 minutes, add the long-cut carrot or slices (each as desired) and the crushed garlic. Put the lid on and leave in the oven for 30 minutes.
Serve with pickles.
Baked lamb brine
As every year we celebrate both Catholic and Orthodox Easter. I'm preparing this for Catholic Easter Baked lamb brine with red wine, honey, cinnamon, rosemary and thyme, and for Orthodox Easter I will prepare several dishes, most of the family being of Orthodox religion.
I bought my lamb brisket in advance and the things I needed to prepare it so that I wouldn't have to run after what I needed at the last minute. I did all the shopping in one store without having to move from one place to another. In addition to the lamb broth and the Hungarian beigli cakes with walnuts and poppies, you will prepare eggs painted in a napkin, and a cake to sweeten.
- Beigli with nut
- Eggs painted in napkins
- Russian cake
Below you can find the recipe for Baked Lamb Sauce in Video Format!
For two people we need the following ingredients.
Baked Honey Brush & # 8211 Ingredient
2 pieces of lamb broth
2-3 rosemary twigs
7-8 pieces of red onion
1 clove of garlic
freshly ground pepper
1 cinnamon stick
200 ml dry red wine
200 ml water
1 tablespoon honey
50 ml olive oil
2 tablespoons lard
cast iron vessel or vessel with walls as thick as possible
Baked lamb brine & # 8211 Preparation
The raisins are seasoned with plenty of salt and pepper. Red onion is cleaned, washed and cut in half. Peel the garlic first, wash it and cut it in half. Honey is mixed with olive oil.
Put lard in a cast iron bowl or pan. Place the onion and garlic halves over the lard. Place over the chopped vegetables the pieces of brine that you season in abundance with freshly ground pepper and salt. Grease the brine pieces with the mixture of honey and olive oil on all sides.
Place the rosemary sprigs next to the brine and pour over the meat 200 ml of dry red wine and 200 ml of water. Cover the dish with a lid, or with aluminum foil and put the dish in the preheated oven at 150 degrees Celsius for at least 2 hours and 30 minutes. In the last 30 minutes, take the lid aside and let the pieces of meat brown nicely.
Along with this preparation, Baked lamb broth you can serve french fries, couscous, mashed potatoes, or various sauteed vegetables.
If we have lamb at the table, you can't miss the Beetroot Salad with Horseradish. Find this recipe by clicking on the title in the image below.
- Beetroot and horseradish salad
- Orange salad with beets and telemea
We wish you a Happy Easter with your loved ones!
We are waiting for you with us on the Instagram page.
If you try our recipes and post on Instagram, you can put the hashtag #bucatareselevesele, so we can see them too.
You can also find us on the Youtube channel - Bucataresele Vesele, where we are waiting for you to subscribe, don't forget to press the bell to see when we post new recipes !!
Slowly baked brine
I always liked to reproduce my mother's recipes. I don't know if out of nostalgia, or out of ambition, but I do it relatively often. There are even two categories: the ones I don't know how to make as tasty, by far, and the ones to which I add some creativity and I can say that I get better.
This week, in addition to creativity, I also had a reliable help, Crock-Pot Duraceramic, which helped me prepare pork brine in a completely different way, compared to how it is used in my family.
My mother boils it in water for many hours, salts and some spices. I thought it would be much tastier baked slowly, without losing all its flavor in the water. So I took 3-4 pieces of brine and massaged them well with hot paprika, coarse salt with chilli, thyme and basil.
Then I placed them in the bowl of the Crock-Pot and added a little green thyme. I turned on the appliance on medium heat for 4 hours, so the meat is cooked in its own juice, without water or other added fat.
Unlike the classic brine preparation, with which I was accustomed, using Crock-Pot it is not necessary to take care of the meat, turn it over or add water. It cooks slowly, evenly, the result being a better one than I expected: perfectly browned, juicy, tender and very tasty meat.
Continuing on a nostalgic note, I prepared a garnish dear to me next to the broth: potatoes on the stove. Anyone born in the area of Moldova has heard of them. And not only. But not having a hob, I improvised and used an oven tray, which I put on the stove, over two meshes. They tasted exactly the same.
While the potatoes were being made, the Moldovan woman in me made a polenta in milk, with a large cube of butter and coarse salt. I didn't make it very thick, I used 2 cups of milk, over which I added about 5-6 tablespoons of cornmeal.
To complete the puzzle, I prepared a quick horseradish sauce, which in my opinion is perfect for fatty pork. And with horseradish in a jar, why not? I mixed well a tablespoon of horseradish from the jar, 2 tablespoons of fermented cream and a little hot paprika.
I keep canned horseradish in the fridge with sugar, salt and vinegar. For those who use fresh horseradish, salt, a little sugar and vinegar are added to the sauce.
I can say that this dish falls into the category of recipes that I do better than my mother. The meat came out superb, it doesn't compare at all with the boiled one. Not even the one baked in the oven. If I had used the stove oven, it would have come out dry and I would have had to create a humid environment in which to cook. Crock-Pot helped me cook a difficult, very simple meat.
And if we keep talking about Crockpot and patience, know that this month is Crocktober, that the time has come when we stay longer at home, we have more time and maybe a little more patience not only to cook, but to enjoy meal with loved ones. The crockpot has a timer, so that the time spent at the table does not have. Good appetite!
Baked beef steak - the secret of a tender and juicy steak
- Baked Beef Steak (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Baked Beef Steak
- Season the meat well with salt and pepper and fry over medium heat for about 2-3 minutes on each side, until it catches a brown crust. (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Season the meat well with salt and pepper and fry over medium heat for about 2-3 minutes on each side, until it catches a brown crust.
- Saute onions, carrots and celery for a few minutes. (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Saute onions, carrots and celery for a few minutes.
- Place the vegetables around the meat. Place a few cubes of butter on top of the meat (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Place the surrounding vegetables around the meat. Place a few cubes of butter on top of the meat
- Put the lid on and put it in the oven (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Put the lid on and put it in the oven
- The oven temperature is reduced to 80C and left in the oven until the meat becomes very tender. (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) The oven temperature is reduced to 80C and left in the oven until the meat becomes very tender.
The secret of a juicy, tender and full of flavor steak lies in the cooking technique, the oven temperature and the cooking time (calculated according to the weight of the piece of meat). It is important to choose a piece of marbled meat, preferably a piece from the hip below the shoulder blade, close to the sternum called the "cook's steak".
We present below the recipe and how to prepare this special steak:
a piece of beef (it is calculated about 250 g meat / person),
2 onions cut into large slices lengthwise,
2 green celery sticks cut into 3-4 cm pieces (or half a sliced celery root),
2 carrots cut into thick slices,
a cup of water or bone broth (can be replaced with red wine),
1 teaspoon dried or fresh thyme,
Note: If you use a clay pot to prepare the steak, it is recommended that it be soaked in water for at least a few hours before use. A large vessel with a lid is preferred. If you do not have a pot with a lid on hand, cover the pot with a piece of baking paper.
The piece of meat is first tied with string and then with the help of a needle or other sharp object, it is pricked in several places. (will help steam and flavors penetrate the meat mass in the middle).
Season the meat well with salt and pepper.
Put the oil in a large pan and fry the meat over medium heat for about 2-3 minutes on each side, until it catches a brown crust. The crust keeps the juice in the meat and gives a nice color to the steak.
When ready, set the pan aside and remove the meat. While it is still hot, grease the meat with the mustard in which half a teaspoon of paprika has been mixed, then sprinkle with thyme, oregano and rosemary and place in the steak bowl.
Put the frying pan in the meat and put it back on the fire and sauté the onion, carrots and celery for a few minutes.
At the end, add the bone broth or wine, boil for another minute, stirring well, then pour lightly into the steak bowl. Place the vegetables around the meat.
Place a few cubes of butter on top of the meat.
Put the lid on and put it in the preheated oven at 200C for 15 minutes.
The oven temperature is reduced to 80C and continue to boil until the meat is very tender. You can calculate the cooking time as follows: for a whole piece of one kilogram it is kept for 3-3 1/2 hours, to which is added one hour for each extra kilogram. For example for a 2 kg piece - the steak is ready in 4 - 4 1/2 hours.
When the steak is ready, take it out on a plate.
Tighten the excess fat on top of the sauce. Strain the sauce through a sieve. The boiled vegetables are sifted, then mixed with part of the strained sauce until the puree is brought to the desired consistency. Add freshly ground black pepper and salt to taste.
After the puree has boiled, remove from the heat and pour a little over the meat cut into thin slices. Serve with mashed potatoes and raw salad.
Baked pork broth
Boil the stalks together with the brisket. When they are almost ready, take them out, leave them to cool for 10 minutes, then massage each piece separately with the paste resulting from garlic, oil, wine, salt and pepper, then put them in the oven for 30 minutes.
Serve with polenta and horseradish.
Baked cabbage with pork broth
Pork broth is washed, cleaned and boiled until it foams. The cabbage is chopped faithfully
Pork broth with red wine in the oven
First, boil the brine pieces in a pressure cooker together with the bay leaves, the pepper
Beef broth with baked vegetables
A delicious recipe for beef broth with vegetables: beef, leeks, carrots, mushrooms, potatoes, red wine, beef soup, butter, lemon peel, salt, garlic, dried rosemary, marjoram, oil, pepper.
- 4 small beef razors
- 1/2 leek
- 150 g small carrots
- 200 g small mushrooms
- 300 g sweet potatoes
- 100 ml of red wine
- 100 ml beef broth
- 2 tablespoons butter
- lemon peel
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons marjoram or oregano
- 50 ml oil
Method of preparation:
In a bowl, mix the crushed garlic, half the rosemary, half the marjoram (or oregano), two tablespoons of oil, salt and pepper to taste.
Make a few incisions in the razors and add a little spicy paste.
On the bottom of a large bowl, place the sliced leek, the rest of the seasoned pasta, then the raisins, carrots, potatoes, mushrooms.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste, sprinkle with the remaining oil, add the pieces of butter and place in the oven for about 30 minutes.
Remove the dish from the oven, turn the pieces of meat, add the beef broth, wine, lemon peel and put back in the oven, over low heat, for about 40 minutes, until the meat is well penetrated and nicely browned. .
Baked beef broth gelatinous steak, a simple recipe cooked over low heat with few but good ingredients for a delicious steak!
In a larger pan I put a small spoonful of oil to grease the entire surface and heated it. I put the nicely sliced broth in the pan over a high heat to get a golden color (the whole operation takes 5 minutes) it should not become a steak in the pan, at the end it is seasoned with salt and pepper. Remove each piece of meat and place in a larger tray. Put the garlic cloves among the pieces of meat, add the cleaned onion in the pan, pour oil on top to grease all the pieces of meat. It is a simple but extraordinarily tasty steak, cover the tray with a row of baking paper then an aluminum tip not to have direct contact with the meat and insert the tray at 170 degrees for almost 2 hours. When the meat is half cooked, pour the wine and keep it until it drops and it is soft and sticky. Serve with salad as we still have plenty. Have a good appetite and have a wonderful day!
Baked beef steak & # 8211 tender and flavorful
Baked beef & # 8211 tender and fragrant, a juicy and good beef, cooked properly and properly. How do we get pink meat and a red crust? How do we cook beef so that it doesn't get boiled and gray? Here are some tips!
Baked beef broth with vegetables and red wine
Baked beef broth, with vegetables and red wine, step by step. In this article, you will learn how to prepare a beef broth in the oven, cooked on a very fragrant dish.
It is not at all wrong to say that our product today, some tender, delicious slices of baked beef, with an incredibly tasty sauce, was a kind of osso buco. The ingredients are almost identical, with the difference that, this time, I was richer with some mushrooms, which I added to the sauce and which transformed everything. & icircntr a madness. It's different the way I cooked this beef broth in the oven, at a low temperature, on the ice. & # 536i & # 537tim cu all & # 539ii ce se & icircnt & acircmpl & # 259 cu buc & # 259 & # 539ile aste cu musculatur & # 259 tare & # 537i mult & # 539esut connunciva, cuando c & acircnd sunt g & # 259tite lent: se transform & # 259 & icircn deliciu pur, d & acircnd expresiei & rdquoa se melt & icircn gur & # 259 & rdquo adev & # 259ratul s & # 259u & icircn & # 539eles. I invite you to discover the whole story in the following recipe.
- 6 slices of maz acrnzat brush (t & # 259ura & # 537) or vit & # 259 matur & # 259, just so that it does not exceed the weight of each 300-350 gr./pick ă
- 2 tablespoons flour & # 259in & # 259
- salt and fresh pepper after tasting
- 50 ml. m & # 259sline oil + 1 tablespoon for mushrooms
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion on average size (80-100 grams)
- 2 carrots (about 100 grams)
- 1 stem & # 259 of & # 539elin & # 259 celery
- 250 grams of roasted pulp cubes (fresh or canned)
- 300 ml. you ro & # 537u
- 1 liter of concentrated chicken or beef
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 rosemary branches (optional)
- 600 grams of fresh mushrooms (I used mushrooms but they go well & # 537i champinion)
- Optional: 6 slices of crispy bacon
Preparation of baked beef broth with vegetables and red wine
Preparing the ingredients
1. Remove the beef broth slices from the refrigerator and wipe them with kitchen paper towels. There is not much difference between using mashed peas (which is a larger vine) and beef broth. The difference will be in the cooking time, longer for the mature beef, but also in the more intense taste that it can have. The meat returns to the cooking temperature. In the meantime, clean the onions, carrots, vegetables and chop the vegetables and chop them into cubes. Crush the garlic & icircl. We are preparing to make red wine (we choose a quality dry wine, we like to drink it, we don't just drink it, we don't like it). 537i soup, which must be hot. We turn on the oven and fix it at 165m (static).
What is happening on the hob?
2. Season the slices of beef brine with salt and fresh pepper. We put the flour in a sieve and press them on one side and on the other, then shake them on each side, to eliminate the flour. & icircn excess. It will come in much less than if I had the meat in it. & Icircncingem on medium-high heat a pan with a thick bottom (font & # 259, preferably). Add the cornflour oil and quickly brown the beef broth slices on both sides. About 1 minute on one side, only to be sealed and take on color here and there, we are not going to find them completely in this phase. 259. Remember, I also told you about the Maillard reaction and I told you that browning is essential for good taste.
3. If necessary, add more olive oil to the pan and continue to cook until all the slices of beef broth are browned. As soon as they are ready, take out the slices in a tray suitable for the oven.
4. After we have finished roasting the meat, add the rest of the olive oil in the same pan, reduce the heat and put the onion, garlic, carrots and onions to cook. 539elina. Press a good pinch of salt from the beginning and heat the vegetables, stirring frequently, for about 8 minutes. Finally, add the red wine, add the fire and mix, insist on the bottom of the pan, and remove all the red pieces, which are very likely to be red. # 259 got caught up in this. In those pieces, it's very tasty and we want it to reach our baked beef broth, not to put it on the bottom of the pan!
What's going on in the oven?
5. Once the vegetables are cooked and the pan is defrosted with the wine, turn everything over the beef broth slices from the tray. Add hot chicken or beef soup, diced tomatoes, bay leaves and rosemary. Cover the tray with a lid / foil and place in the preheated oven at 165 ° C (static) for 3 hours. After this time, we discover the tray and check if the meat is well cooked, it should be very tender and between the forks. & icircn ea, f & # 259r & # 259 s & # 259 opun & # 259 nicio rezisten & # 539 & # 259. It is certain that the slices will be well cooked, it may be necessary to extend the time for the mature ones.
After the meat is tender, raise the temperature to 210 degrees and keep the tray in the oven, uncovered, until the slices of beef are nicely browned and the sauce is quite thick. decreased for our taste. That should take about 15 minutes.
6. The cleaning and slicing / slicing of the mushrooms must be ready before the 3 hours recommended for cooking this beef in the oven over low heat have elapsed. I was lucky enough to have a casserole with mushrooms, absolutely wonderful! I cleaned them carefully with a soft brush and then wiped them with kitchen towels.
7. & Icircn func & # 539ie de m & # 259rime, am t & # 259iat hribii & icircn jum & # 259t & # 259 & # 539i & # 537i sferturi. The same can be done with other mushrooms.
8. As soon as we remove the lid / foil from the tray with beef broth in the oven, remove about 1 good polish from the sauce from the tray. Be careful not to burn yourself. P & # 259str & # 259m sauce & icircntr a sauce & # 259 / bowl. We fry a frying pan well, add 1 tablespoon of oil and quickly add the mushrooms. After they have browned, add the sauce and bring to a boil. Immediately add the mushrooms and the sauce from the pan to the oven tray. I lift the slices of meat, put them under them and continue cooking, as I explained in point 5, because the meat is nicely browned. 259 (probably about 7-8 minutes, after adding the mushrooms).
Seasoning & serving
9. & Icircndep & # 259rt & # 259m laurel & # 537i rosemary. Taste the sauce and season with salt and pepper, if necessary. Let the meat rest, lightly covered, at least 15 minutes before serving.
Variant: the sauce, if it seems to us too liquid, we can reduce it by boiling it separately in a pan. Do not season the sauce with salt and pepper until it is reduced, otherwise it is possible to make it too salty. In this case, the slices of brown and cooked brine are removed with a wide spatula and left to rest for 15 minutes on a plate, covered with foil, then to be removed. # 259 be served & icircmpre together & # 259 with the reduced sauce according to our taste.
10. Optionally, we can prepare fine slices of crispy bacon, which we can serve with our baked beef broth. It will bring not only taste, but a pleasant and crunchy note, in a fragile dish with sauce, which has a lot, a lot of taste, but does not excel in texture. # 259. To do this, place the slices of bacon on a tray covered with baking paper and place them in the preheated oven, as soon as I remove the tray with the brush from it, until it is dry. 259 what the bacon is browning & # 537te u & # 537or.
For serving, I chose as a garnish & # 259 o m & # 259m & # 259ligu & # 539 & # 259 boiled in half water, half milk, in which I added a little butter and a handful of grated Parmesan cheese. With a good red wine, it was a miracle!
Good job and great appetite!
More beef recipes find out with a click on the picture below!
Vita Antricot In The Oven Jamie
Beef steak with butter recipe video Beef steak recipe with flavored butter is one of the ones I prepare when I want to impress. This fairy had an extremely confident nature, even naive some would say. For this recipe it is essential to have the whole piece of muscle not overly large.
Baked Veal Steak 1 Food Dishes Beef Recipes Recipes
I Made A Kind In The Style Of Jamie Oliver Gordon Ramsay Catalin Scarlatescu Ie Simple Toast First With Aromatic Herbs Date Then L Food Recipes Yummy Food
Pin On Fel Ii
Beef Baked In Own Juice Food Good Food Beef
Grilled Beef Antricot Laura Laurențiu Recipe Food Breakfast Steak
Beef Sparrow Steak With Cranberry Sauce Food Meat Dishes Food And Drink
Such an easy way to prepare beef.
Jamie beef tenderloin. Buy the beef from the back and cut it along 15 20 cm, prepare the meat and season it according to different methods, but I will describe a more dietary preparation method. Brazilian beef tenderloin cooked medium to well done, that's what my friends asked me to serve cold on slices of wholemeal bread greased with horseradish cream and sour cream and decorated with strips of pickled beets. Then place the beef on top of the vegetables and spices. The butcher looked into his eyes.
The beef cooked by me was an immature Romanian one. I followed the advice of jamie oliver to prepare a perfect antricot and here's what came out. How to choose meat for roast beef. How to prepare antricot recipe in the oven.
How to serve the beef steak in the oven is served hot. In the case of baked mussels, I recommend making a tomato sauce with mushrooms and garlic to make the steak more juicy, says the chef. And so it is that one winter day the fairy went to the butcher's and asked if she could buy a piece of beef for a roast in the oven. 3 pieces of beef sparrow80 g butter2 3 tablespoons oil2 tablespoons chopped parsley 2 tablespoons chopped chives saltpiper instructions and how to prepare the recipe for beef steak with flavored butter can be found in the clip below.
I try to choose veal or beef for steak even beef if it is not very old. It takes about 4 hours but the result is beyond expectations. The gasket was just as quick and rustic. Season the meat with salt and pepper and fry it until it is brown on all sides.
The fairy through the job profile herself believed that people can be honest and cows in Romania are tender. Let sit 10 15 wonder for better taste. The beef grill is just as good. In a large pot that we can put in the oven, heat a little olive oil.
A recipe adapted from jamie oliver vita slow cooked, ie cooked over low heat. And such a delicious result. Do not eat the steak immediately when removing the tray from the oven. On Saturday I bought a 2 kg piece of beef antricot and on Sunday I prepared two slices in a very simple way.
Baked roast beef with horseradish cream and beetroot sofas for Swedish buffet. She was once like a fairy. Initially I had planned something more elaborate but it appeared new. Put the tray in the oven and reduce the temperature to 200 degrees Celsius, leaving the steak to cook for 1 hour for the steak in the blood, 70 minutes for the beef steak made on average and 80 to 90 minutes if you want it to be well penetrated.