Lamb ribs with leurda and green onions
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Fresh lamb ribs did not require a very sophisticated preparation. The quality and freshness of the meat make up for a complicated cooking process.
- 1 kg costite honey
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 green onions
- 1 small link of leurda
- ground black pepper
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Lamb ribs with leurda and green onions:
- The lamb ribs are carefully cleaned, portioned and washed.
- Allow the ribs to dry or dry them with a napkin.
- Put the olive oil in a large pan and heat it.
- Fry the ribs with the fatty-fleshy side down. Salt and pepper.
- After browning well, return. The operation can be repeated until you are satisfied with the result.
- Cut an onion and leurda finely and put it in the pan.
- Add a glass of water. Put a lid on and let the meat infuse with the greens.
- When the water has evaporated, let the meat brown again.
- Serve the lamb ribs, warm with salad and / or your favorite garnish.
Good appetite !!!
The quality and freshness of the meat make up for a complicated cooking process.
We served the lamb ribs with lettuce.