Tuna mushroom and rice recipe
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Oily fish
Tuna mushroom and rice is an all-year substantial and super easy mid-week family meal for 3 or 4. Any kind of rice works very well.
Buckinghamshire, England, UK
6 people made this
- 1 tin tuna (any)
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- lemon juice
- 1 tin condensed mushroom soup
- 200g rice
- 240g green vegetable, such as frozen peas
MethodPrep:5min ›Cook:25min ›Ready in:30min
- Preheat the oven to 180 C / Gas 4.
- Empty a drained tuna tin into a small to medium baking bowl. Use a fork to break and level out tuna with no great artistic requirement. Lightly grind pepper and a little salt over, then drip over a little lemon juice (also to enhance the fish taste later).
- Empty condensed mushroom soup over the tuna and layer, again, with no great artistry.
- Cover baking bowl with lid or foil and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbling on the circumference and well heated through.
- Meanwhile, cook rice according to packet instructions. Put on any green vegetable side dish - peas from frozen work very well - and cook and rest both vegetables and rice until tuna mushroom bake is done. Any of the 3 dishes can sit and wait for each other.
- Plate up the rice, cover with the tuna mushroom bake and serve vegetables to the side.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(1)
Reviews in English (1)
I absolutely loved it was a real hit-13 Jan 2017