Anise Drop Cookies - Pastry Chef, Angela Gong - Waterbar Restaurant in San Francisco
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Known for her sweet creations, Angela Gong, pastry chef at Waterbar in San Francisco, has created some incredible recipes for the holidays. This special cookie, which looks like a French macaroon, is perfect for any holiday or family celebration!
Anise Drop Cookies
- 1 1/2 Cup Flour
- 1/4 Teaspoon baking powder
- 2 Eggs (plus water to equal ½ cup)
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 Teaspoon anise extract
- 2 Teaspoons anise seeds (optional)
- 1 Teaspoon fennel pollen (optional)
Calories Per Serving132
Folate equivalent (total)7µg2%